Thursday 27 March 2014

Stitch from Stash March

It's almost the end of March! Not that exciting in itself, but in early April I'm heading off to New Zealand for three weeks and I can't wait. I was supposed to go to NZ last October, but I had to cancel with a week to go because I needed surgery. Not. fun. times.

But this holiday is going to be even better than the trip I planned in October. I'm so excited.

Now, down to business. This month I spent $4.99 on a cross stitch ezine. A new publication, called New Age Cross Stitch.

I don't really like the charts on the front (I was kinda hoping they'd be more inside, but alas...) but I really like the idea of this style of magazine and I wanted to support it. :) You can buy it from Colour Cascade Fabrics.

So I spent $5 out of $25 allowed for this month, bringing me to $7 for the year so far.

No new starts, no finishes. But I do have a nice juicy happy dance brewing. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment