Wednesday 1 January 2014

Take it from the top...

It's January again, how did that happen? I swear it was like August just last week. Welcome everyone to 2014! I have a rotation listed over at Rotation Stitchers. My focus WIP for this month is The Witching Hour. This will also be my WIPocalypse project for Jan.



I also plan to have a few small projects on the go for couch stitching, travel, stuff like that. At the moment I have Funky Felt Owl, a kit from CrossStitcher number mumbledysomething.

Untitled

And I plan to start the last finish in a tryptic I've been working on for... oh, years. I'm actually a little reluctant to start this, because I plan to finish it as a wall hanging. Buying fabric for this will put quite a dent into my Stitch from Stash budget. But avoiding stitching it is silly, because this is is stash!

Untitled

What's everyone stitching on in the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment