Friday 24 January 2014

In the bin

I've given up on my new secret project start. The chart was just... bleh. If you want me to do over one backstitch, please make the backstitch lines different to the chart lines. *grrr* I also really didn't like the focus beads supplied. And I think I was in a huff in general, due to the heat. So the project is shelved.

Which is interesting, because I've had it for years and it's been in and out of my 'to sell' pile for a while.

So.. I'm stitching something else with the fabric, floss and some of the beads and I'm much happier. Still can't show you though. :P

So here's a photo from the archives. I finished this early this year and I'm contempating putting it in a show this weekend, if I can manage the iron the creases out of this rather stubborn linen.

No comments:

Post a Comment