Thursday 1 May 2014

A fishy finish

Here's a little happy dance I had last night. This little guy is so beautiful, with beads and shiny to add some glow to those colourful scales.

The pattern was a real pain though. I think it might have been hand made on a computer using Wingdings? There were lots of unusual (and fiddly) symbols like scissor and glasses that where challenging to read at a glance.


Yellow Faced Angelfish - Top of the Range Designs
Stitched with DMC, Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid (PH01) and glass beads on a lovely fabric
I really should've remembered the name of! I think it's called 'Atmosphere' but the creator and count completely escape me.

This fishy is the last of three that I bought many years ago. I'm looking forward to finishing them up as a little quilt hanging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment