Friday 14 February 2014

February WIPocalypse

Here's some before and after photos for the WIPocalypse stitch currently in my Qsnaps.

 

As you can see... they're exactly the same! No progress for me. :P Maybe next month?

This month's question is: How many projects do you generally feel comfortable having in progress at a time?  Tell us about your one-at-a-time or rotation habits!

I am.. a small scale rotator? I like having more than three but less than six largeish WIPs on the go at once, and up to three or so smaller WIPs for quick or in hand stitching. I get really stressed out if I have too many projects on the go (it's the control freak in me) and I get pretty disenchanted when I haven't had a finish in a while.

I used to be a hardcore rotator, with a stopwatch and printed rotation list, set time limits... but I don't have the energy for that kind of regulation anymore. So I guess that makes me a screaming rotator. :)

How about you guys? Do you have closets full of WIPs, or are you a monogamous stitcher?  

8 comments:

  1. There may be no progress but it is still very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I just want to see more of their cute faces!

      Delete
  2. I'm a screaming rotator too... I have a large number of WIPS (probably UFOs at this point), but I enjoy every stitch I take because I work on what I want, when I want! -- Nicole at The2nd35years.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. :) That's a great way to describe a screaming rotator. I'm a bit more organised than that, but I certainly tend to meander about my WIPs.

      Delete
  3. They are so cute - even if there is no progress!

    ReplyDelete