Friday 22 November 2013

Sew it all

I have a confession to make. I've been in an antagonistic relationship for a number of years. Things have been rough, with many jams, recriminations and yes, even tears, but we've stuck it though. Thankfully, last year we went to get some professional help and things have been fairly smooth since then. The one that causes me so much frustration?

Untitled

This stubborn little brute. But this week I dragged the Infernal Device out of the closet kicking and screaming (but which one of us...?) and, yes, I've been sewing. First up, a little bag for my girlfriend to store her kayak tie-downs in.

 Untitled

And then a Qsnap huggie, which I finally decided would be a good idea (especially since I feel a HAED on the horizon).


Untitled

And finally, a shopping bag keeper.

 Untitled

And yes, that is Batman. These shopping bags will be well defended!

No comments:

Post a Comment